Heritage Day: Arts and entertainment, a tailor-made theme for Le Village du Livre.
Le Village du Livre, open from Tuesday to Saturday all year round from 10am to 6pm, awaits its visitors for the Heritage Days on Saturday 21st and Sunday 22nd of September. Visitors can admire the paper heritage displayed in the multiple aisles of the Village du Livre and participate in the many activities planned throughout the weekend.
Saturday, September 21st
- 2:00pm: Visit of the turbines of the old Laubardemont mill,
- 11:00am and 4:00pm: Binding demonstration
- All day long: Escape game for children
- From 3:00pm to 6:pm: The authors (Messrs Cousine, Chaume, Mauget, Reynaud, Reynaud, Robin and Mesdames Ponthier-Sellier, Lucu) of the book "Le Libournais et la première guerre mondiale" will be in the conference room for the presentation and signature of their book, special issue 311-312 of the Revue de la Société historique et archéologique du Libournais which will be the subject of a discussion presentation with the authors.
Sunday, September 22nd
- From 7:00am to 6:00pm: Flea market / Yard sale
Exceptional opening of the Village.
Parking and catering on site