Place des Créneaux
05 57 55 28 28
Months during which visitors are welcome
Discover the vineyard by bike freely
Approach at your own pace the vineyards and castles. This ecologically and freely way to enjoy the landscapes listed as World Heritage by UNESCO in testing the different tours available for free!
A dozen hiking loops and 15 biking loops, ranging from 4.1 to 49 km and having no major difficulty are available to you by your Tourist Office. They are suitable for all sport levels.
Rent your bike on our website with accessories included in your rental: helmets, rear basket, briefcase lock. Optional baby seat (suitable for children from 9 months to 4/5 years and under 22 kg).
- a bike for men or women clic here >
- a bike for children 20 inches from 6 to 8 years old (height between 1.20m and 1.35m) clic here >
- a bike for children 24 inches from 9 to 12 years old (height between 1.35m and 1.50m) clic here >
Around 30 biking and hiking loops - from 4,1 to 49 km - are available :
Bicycles can be collected during the opening hours of the Tourist Office that is between 10:00am and 1:00pm and between 2:00pm and 5:00pm.
GOOD TO KNOW
- A deposit of €250 will be asked per bike on your arrival : in cash, cheque or with bank card imprint until the end of the rental.
- The rental price depends on the duration.
POST-COVID-19 HEALTH PROTOCOL
The bikes and their equipment are disinfected by the Tourist Office team after each use.
Rental at the Tourist Office of Saint-Émilion or the Tourist Information Office of Sainte-Terre
Day rental. Possibility to rent a bike for 1/2 day if bikes are still available in the morning.
44°53'37.320"N 0°9'23.425"W // 44.8937 -0.156507
19€ (price depending on duration, contact us)
9€ (price depending on duration, contact us)
Credit cards accepted
"Chèques vacances" accepted
Tickets available at the Tourist Office
Secure payment over the Web site