On June 28th, 29th and 30th, 2019, three days of festivities will animate the entire Jurisdiction.
The activities will take place in the eight municipalities of the Jurisdiction: Saint-Émilion, Saint-Christophe-des-Bardes, Saint-Laurent-des-Combes, Saint-Etienne-de-Lisse, Saint-Hippolyte, Saint-Sulpice-de-Faleyrens, Saint-Pey d'Armens and Vignonet.
Festive and popular, these three days will be marked by many highlights:
- Saint-Emilion Fête le Vin (with a tasting pass at 17 € giving access to 7 wines to be tasted)
- 3 evenings of concerts and music throughout the Jurisdiction (25 concerts and musical events in total)
- Open doors of the wine estates
- Producer markets
- Conferences (including one highlighting the vineyards listed by the UNESCO - Burgundy, Champagne, Loire Valley, Lavaux, Douro, Tokaj)
- Parent-child space
- Philosophical walks and night strolls
- Illumination of emblematic monuments
- Street theatre
- Banquet on the banks of the Dordogne at Vignonet
- Procession of the Jurade de Saint-Emilion and Reconstruction of the vine maker's fire mark
The details of these three days of festivities can be found on the website of the Association Juridiction de Saint-Émilion, World Heritage of Humanity.