Since 2020, Les Estivales de Montagne has been offering an unmissable cultural event in the Grand Saint-Emilionnais during the first week of August.
From the 1st to the 5th of August 2023
Created by Mrs. Isabelle Geday and chaired by Mrs. Marie-Christine Gadras, this Festival aims to create a recurrent cultural event in Montagne:
- to give visibility to the territory
- to build a reputation and a qualitative image
- to strengthen the local community around Art
- to enhance the value of our heritage: the Trois Romanes, the Presbytery Park, the castles of our town, the mills
- to perpetuate the tourist stays around Saint-Emilion.
The Estivales de Montagne: what does the Festival consist of?
- A week of shows each summer and events throughout the year
- First week of August: traditionally, good weather and high attendance
- 5 or 6 varied shows, concerts, theatre, dance on a common theme, in 2021, the South and on sites spread throughout the village
- Exhibitions, sculptures, paintings, drawings, photos
- Wine tastings from partner winegrowers
- Audio guided tours, on foot or by bike, of the area
- Cooperation with the "Youth" team of the Communauté de Communes
Programme to come...