Salle Marie Antoinette
Lieu dit Haut Sarpe - 33330 Saint-Christophe-des-Bardes
06 10 21 80 03
A collective of artists gathered in a common "workshop" to share with visitors their personal skills and know-how....
Bringing together all the arts, to share and promote creativity within our heritage, artists will be "consulted" on the subject: Your vision of the Cultural Landscape of the Jurisdiction of Saint-Émilion.
Three days to think, create an original work that must be "argued" during a "Retro Vernissage" on Sunday June 30th at 5:00pm
The objective, a personal and punctual interpretation of our time and space, and above all A SHARING. The artists working on the spot will be able to engage a link, a dialogue, show, exchange between enthusiasts... Visitors will be able to attend the birth of a work!
On June 28, 29 and 30 with...
- Claude MORNET / CLOD - Painter
- ANOUKA - Plastic painter
- SNIEGE - Painter
- Elisabeth HOFFMANN - Painter
- Maryse LABATTU - Sculptor earth and stone
- Joëlle COUDERC - Wood carver
- Hervé POUYFOURCAT - Photographer
- Franck HAUDIQUERT - Photo / Graphic designer
- Charles DEIX - Metal sculptor
- Pierre MARTINIE / Gabriel ALARCON
- Melody Jazz - Music (Panio / trumpet)
- Véronique ANGOT - Thierry Jardinier Gong de Cœur & Gong Symphonium Voyages sonores - Gongs
From 2:00pm to 6:00pm on Friday 28th
From 10:00am to 6:00pm Saturday 29th and Sunday 30th June.