A day through exceptional heritage and vineyard
Your trip begins by a sightseeing bus tour in Bordeaux to know more about the development stages of this provincial capital and admire Bordeaux’s quays, a unique showcase of 18th century architecture, listed by the UNESCO in 2007.
In the afternoon, after lunch in a wine estate, you’ll discover Saint-Émilion and the whole viticultural landscape listed by UNESCO in 1999 before wandering through the medieval city and the stunning monolithic church.
YOU WILL LOVE IT
DETAILED SCHEDULE OF THIS PROGRAM (for information)
9:30 am - BORDEAUX
12:30 am - LUNCH IN A WINE ESTATE
2:45 pm - THE VINEYARD OF SAINT-ÉMILION
3:30 pm - THE CITY OF SAINT-ÉMILION
5:00 pm - FREE TIME
OUR PARTNER WINE ESTATES
Champion, Coutet, De Pressac, Grand Corbin Despagne, Moulin de Lagnet, Toinet Fombrauge
INCLUDED IN THE PASS
- 1 guided tour by bus from the UNESCO city Bordeaux
- 1 guided tour by bus of the vineyards of Saint-Émilion
- 1 visit of a wine estate
- 1 lunch "country lunch" in wine estate (coffee and wine from the wine estate included)
- 1 guided tour of the city of Saint-Émilion and of the underground monolithic church
- The services of a bilingual guide from the Tourist Office of Saint-Émilion during the entire program as well as the transportation by bus.
Every Friday from May 5th to October 13th of 2017
End of the ticket sale the day before
Day trip (start 9:30 in Bordeaux or 11:30 in Saint-Emilion - end 17:00 in Saint-Emilion or 19:00 in Bordeaux)
Bilingual French-English guidance on the entire program.
From 5 to 25 people
89€ (complete program) / 79€ (without tour of Bordeaux)
30 € (Teenagers from 12 to 17)
44°53'37.320"N 0°9'23.738"W // 44.8937 -0.156594
Months during which visitors are welcome